quid est veritas • the truth will set you free
QEV stands for quid est veritas -
the truth will set you free.
It was established in 2020 by the Co-Founder & Owner Andre Jordaan. Andre is passionate about creating awareness to protect the family unit against lawlessness and evil.
QEV Rescue offers educational training sessions in online safety and provide online investigations in order to assist the vulnerable and abused people against online crime.
Philippians 2:4 NIV “Not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others”.
Safety Awareness Presentations Dangers
Of Social Media And The Internet (general)
Anonymity Does Not Exist: Online Dangers And Privacy
Advanced Safety Measures_Taking Back Your Privacy
(Niche Online… Technical Setup)
Combat tracking and unwanted content through intelligent software applications
SOCIAL MEDIA IS UTILIZED AS A MEANS TO
REACH THE INNOCENT
To educate and assist our communities, through various interventions, empowering the vulnerable against cybercrime and criminal exploitation techniques employed by criminal lawlessness.
To provide information and empowerment skills to prevent criminal exploitation through the following:
• Informing communities about online (cyber) dangers to raise awareness against criminal activities taking place online.
• Provide specialized training skills to enhance online safety in order to empower communities in managing their communication devices safely when exploring the internet.
• Provide training to communities on the dangers of social media.
• Educate communities about the internet, Internet of Things (IoT), online safety and the safe usage of online devices.
• Training people in advanced safety measures for online communication devices.
• Investigations into human trafficking and related criminal activities
• Providing assistance, consultative and reintegration services to crime impacted individuals and communities
In most cases the crimes are committed through the use of cell phones and social media where the nefarious planning of these activities takes place.
With an estimated 4,57 Billion Smartphones in the world, social media gives a criminal access into the family home – Where the family unit is attacked.
Increased internet usage by the family also means increased exposure to these negative elements that are also browsing webpages and ultimately penetrate the family unit for exploitation.
Social media websites and cell phones are both used to commit criminal activities. Social websites are monitored by criminals on the prowl to obtain information, get pictures and “groom” their targets.